Dump Truck Driver
|Name||Payless Paving Ltd.|
|Education Summary||Completion of secondary School is an asset|
|Work Experience||Training will be provided by the employer|
Payless Paving Ltd. located at 2727 240 St, Langley, British Columbia V2Z 3A6, is looking for permanent & full-time Dump Truck Driver.
Type: Full Time
No of positions: 02
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
• Load and unload goods, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
• Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
• Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
• Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
• Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
• Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
• Perform brake adjustments.
• Pay and receive payments for goods.
• Perform emergency roadside repairs.
• Perform preventive maintenance.
• Completion of secondary School is an asset.
• Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college is an asset.
• Training will be provided by the employer.
• Class 1 OR AZ license is required.
Eligible candidates can send their resume to : email@example.com or mail it
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins or personal calls please.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply