About SPARX Logistics:
SPARX Logistics Canada provides global logistics with cutting edge systems and superior service to its network of customers. Our company is founded on the philosophy of building long lasting customer relationship to listen to the ideal wishes of each client. SPARX Logistics’ vast resources including cargo management, transportation, warehousing and consolidation create comprehensive logistics solutions for every industry. With our operating offices and facilities in major hubs throughout Asia, Latin America, and Europe, we are dedicated to bringing the best combination of services and resources to ensure success at every stage.
Our people are the core of who we are. At SPARX Logistics, we are committed to maintaining a talented and multi-cultural team of professionals. Currently, we are looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse Foreman/Forewoman to join our team! As a Warehouse Foreman/Forewoman, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze shipment logs
• Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
• Track inventory levels
• Order new supplies in a timely manner
• Constantly work to improve processes
• Make suggestions for productivity improvements
• Optimize employee workflow
• Perform the maintenance schedule for equipment making sure are all working perfectly
• Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
• Communicate and collaborate with other team members
• Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
• Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
• Secondary School Diploma
• Commercial Driver’s License
• Forklift Operation Certification is an asset
• 2 - 3 years of experience as a Warehouse Foreman/Forewoman or similar role
• Ability to work overnight shifts.
• Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
• Ability to manage inventory
• Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Compensation and Conditions:
• $25.00 per hour based on 40-hours work week
• Overtime pay of $37.50 will apply after 44 hours of work per week
• Permanent, full-time position
• Location of work: 10 Planchet Rd., Unit #16, Concord, Ontario L4K 2C8,
• Travelling around GTA would be occasionally required (related expenses covered by the company).
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this vacancy, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those who qualify will be contacted for further consideration