Permanent Position: Bookkeeper (NOC #1311)
Company: Greenside Environmental and demolition ltd
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: 808 Glenwood Dr, Delta,BC,V4M2J9
Wage Rate: $26.50 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day
Education: High School.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in bookkeeping or related field.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
• Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software and regularly reconciling accounts.
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
• Pay debts as they come due for payment, including necessary bills as well as supplier and vendor invoices.
• Perform reconciliations of bank accounts on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy.
• Maintain an organized and streamlined accounting system.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
Employer: Greenside environmental and demolition ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com