Automobile - Customer Service Manager
|Company Name||Carzone Motors Ltd|
|Salary||$32.50 per hour|
|Position||Automobile - Customer Service Manager|
|Job Location||12872 112 Ave, Surrey, BC V3T 2S9|
|Experience Required||1 year or more|
|Education Required||Secondary School|
|Recruiters May Contact||Yes|
Carzone Motors Ltd is looking to hire an Automobile Customer Service Manage (NOC-60020 ), for their business who can perform the following-
• Plan, direct, and assess the operations of retail sale establishments, as well as departments within such establishments.
• Manage your team and delegate responsibilities.
• Determine consumer demand, possible sales volumes, and the impact of competitors' operations on sales by studying market research and trends.
• Determine what products and services will be sold, as well as pricing and credit procedures.
• To obtain products for resale, source and negotiate with merchants as needed.
• Create and implement marketing plans.
• Budgets must be planned, spending must be authorized, and revenues must be monitored.
• Evaluate and enhance customer service, as well as respond to requests and complaints from customers.
• Address staffing needs, such as hiring, training, and retaining employees.
• Secondary school graduation is required.
• A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold may be required.
• Several years of related retail or wholesale sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility are usually required.
Location: 12872 112 Ave, Surrey, BC V3T 2S9
Term of employment: Permanent /Full time (40 hours per week)
Overtime will be given after 40 hours/week
How to Apply:
12872 112 Ave, Surrey, BC V3T 2S9
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.