Personal Care Aide – Home Care (NOC/TEER 44101)
Position: Personal Care Aide – Home Care (NOC/TEER 44101). Position available: 3.
Type of job: Full-time (40 hrs/week), permanent. Salary: $22/hr.
Education: Completion of secondary school is required, Care Aide Certificate is required, Nursing background is an asset.
Experience: Minimum 1 year work experience will be required and checked.
Specific Skills and Work Performance
• Provide care and companionship for individuals and families during periods of incapacitation, convalescence, or family disruption.
• Performing ADLs/ IADLs (Activities of daily living/ Instrumental Activity of daily living)
• Administer bedside and personal care to clients such as aid in ambulation, bathing, personal hygiene, and dressing and undressing.
• Plan and prepare meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding clients.
• May perform routine health-related duties such as changing non-sterile dressings, assisting in the administration of medications, and collecting specimens under the general direction of home care agency supervisor or nurse.
• May perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
• Knowledge of lifts (ceiling lifts/ overhead lifts)
• Report to and assist managers for issues and daily job duties.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
• Work under pressure; A professional demeanor towards staff and tenants; Ability to work as part of a team; A solution-oriented attitude; Attention to detail; Flexibility; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask with Time management skills.
Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask.
Only qualified candidate will be contacted and interview. Please do not call, if interested in applying, please send application (resume) via email only to email@example.com